Although the subject of semen and sperm might be offensive/disturbing to some people, the fact is that a bunch of men want to shoot a bigger load. This might be due to wanting to increase the chances of having a baby or wanting to have better orgasms or even simply because of pride. Whatever it might be it’s simply something many men want.
Before we jump into ways you increase your sperm volume and shoot a bigger load, let’s talk about reasons why you can’t right now.
1# Lifestyle Decisions: A man’s overall health plays a huge role when it comes to the production of his semen. Men who smoke, suffer from stress, have some sort of sickness (diabetes for example) etc. usually have a harder time producing semen.
2# Genetics: As we all know genes define a human being’s characteristics which means that we’re bound to our own genetics. So, if someone or some people in your family suffered from the same issue so might you. But no worries, you can still maximize your potential.
3# AGE: Many men who reach old age become disappointed when things don’t work as they used to and believe therefore that something’s wrong with their bodies. But the truth is that it is totally natural for a man’s semen volume to decrease because of age. But as mentioned above you can still maximize your potential.
So, how can you substantially increase your sperm volume? Well, by simply eating correctly. Here are the top 6 foods that will increase you sperm volume and help you do your best.
6. Garlic: Garlic is one of the most common foods in the world and has been around for centuries. Due to the fact that garlic has vitamin B6 among (other properties), it is a well-known sperm booster.
5. Carrots: Fruits and vegetables are essential. To remain healthy you need to consume a bunch of them because they contain a lot of minerals and vitamins that are very important for the body. Carrots, in particular, contain vitamin A which is an important nutrient for increasing sperm production.
4. Dark Chocolate: This might be a bit unexpected to some but it’s true, dark chocolate increases sperm volume. Why? Well, because dark chocolate contains an amino acid called L-Arginine which is known to increase sperm production.
3. Broccoli: As a child, you probably disliked this vegetable and you most likely always refused to eat it. Well, now this vegetable might be more useful to you than you might think. Broccoli is full of folic acid which is also known as vitamin B9. Studies have proved that vitamin B9 can increase sperm count by as much as 70%.
2. Asparagus: Like many other green veggies asparagus contains many vitamins but the one that we all are seeking for is vitamin C which has a wide range of positive effects on sperm. The positive effect allows sperm to increase a lot.
1. Eggs: When someone searches for foods that’ll increase sperm volume the first thing that always pops up is eggs. Eggs are incredibly enriched with different vitamins and proteins that can increase sperm count. Eggs are specifically high in vitamin E.
In conclusion, the truth is that many men want to increase their sperm volume for many different reasons. There’s nothing wrong with that but make sure that you remain healthy and continue to believe and admire yourself.